Our workshops have been designed to bring to life the new curriculum requirements both inside and outside the classroom.
We provide for primary and secondary education with workshop-based education days. Our programmes are designed to provide a rich experience through first-hand practical activities, subjects including environmental protection, learning about habitats and growing seasonal food. We run eco-weeks as, well as regular after school clubs which can help schools work towards their Eco School Awards.
Our programmes are individually tailored to your school’s requirements, including the number of sessions and academic level. Over the last seven years we have worked with hundreds of different schools across the UK and our work has proven to be both educational and fun. Everything made or grown can be taken home to enjoy.
- Rose enjoys Eco Club very much. It has been a real pleasure seeing the enthusiasm seen by children being out side in the fresh air and working as a team in tending the garden. She loves being outdoors and especially likes watering and eating the raspberries. She also enjoys planting and seeing things grow. She was very pleased with her beans.Rose's GrandmotherIford and Kingston School
- Thank you so much for today. The kids reported back very positively to their classes and were very proud of their wallets. I think everyone was suitably impressed by the Earthship ideal and we’re looking forward to telling the whole school about it in our energy assembly and asking the right questions about our new sustainable school building. We have a lot to think about in school now and I know what they learned today will give them a confident start to making an energy plan and putting it into action.Jo Slater Eco Co-ordinatorSomerhill Junior School
- We really enjoyed our workshop with Philip Hunton it was thought provoking. The students were engaged to think about, food waste, packaging nutrition, and global perspective. They thoroughly enjoyed the workshop this will be a good reminder for them to think green.Mrs Diane Calvert The Prebendal School (Chichester Cathedral School)
- The Green Shoots workshop was excellent! Teaching the children in a fun and interactive way. Many thanks we look forward to working with you again.Mrs GoodwinLady’s Catholic School
- Thank you so much. The children were buzzing with excitement on our return about bottle walls wind turbines and allotments!Emma FooksWestdene Primary School Brighton
- The children at Shoreham Beach Primary have loved coming to Eco Club, which has been run by Phil. We are so glad that we are getting the most of our outside wild life area and growing seasonal food. The trip to the Earthship was brilliant and Phil’s knowledge of sustainable materials and processes was enlightening.Nicola CrowhurstShoreham Beach School