A selection of the schools & organisations we work with:
Latest News & Updates
From booking to delivery Philip has been fantastic, the booking process was easy, the day of workshops was stress...January 9, 2024
The students were buzzing when they came to collect their work at the end of the day. Three more...November 27, 2023
Year 7 students had a fantastic sessions with Philip discussing and learning about recycling and reusing everyday materials. They...July 6, 2023
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for the Up-cycling /Recycling workshop you presented for Y4. It was...February 10, 2023
- Pupils benefitted from being able to handle a range of items made from recycled materials and discuss what they were made from and how they had been made. The workshops were fun and accessible to everyone as they were appropriately paced and the demonstration was easy to follow. Pupils came away with objects they had made to take home, knowledge they can apply in future projects and a greater understanding of re-using waste materials to make useful items.
- It has been really fantastic to have a professional work with the children. They have enjoyed the club so much and the parents talk about how keen and enthusiastic their children are when they get home. It is really exciting to have the eco-schools awards to work towards as well, this teaches the children the importance of issue such as: energy biodiversity and seasonal food. I recommend it whole-heartedly!Chris Bradshaw HeadteacherIford and Kingston School
- The children at Shoreham Beach Primary have loved coming to Eco Club, which has been run by Phil. We are so glad that we are getting the most of our outside wild life area and growing seasonal food. The trip to the Earthship was brilliant and Phil’s knowledge of sustainable materials and processes was enlightening.Nicola CrowhurstShoreham Beach School
- The whole school really enjoyed your assembly about the importance of recycling which was made even more interesting when you showed them the items that had been made from recycled material. The pratical activity of recycling newspaper to make a plant pot and planting seedlings was a good hands on activity in which all of our pupils were able to experience success. Many thanks Phil!Dawn MartinCedar Centre Brighton
- A lovely hands on workshop. The concept was brilliant and your collection of recycled artefacts were great. The links with the globe were ideal for early years as they can identify with this. The making of the pots was a wonderful idea and we are looking forward to having Philip back for more workshops.Nicki Williams (Science co-ordinator)Colfe’s Pre-Prep and Nursery School London
"Thank you so much for a wonderful eco-day here at Trull School. You arrived well-prepared, were calm and patient with our children and the information you taught them was relevant and interesting. The workshops you undertook with our KS2 children were excellent. The staff and children were all talking about the up-cycled notebooks you made with them, and they were able to learn whilst getting involved with a hands-on project that opened up so many more opportunities for them. I would recommend you and your company to any school looking to enhance their work around the environment, and would not hesitate to invite you back to our school."Stewart BiddlesHeadteacher – Trull Primary School -Taunton
- “Green up your act helped out at the Dalrymple Primary School during our Eco Week. Philip delivered an exciting “Green Shoots” workshop to the lower primary ages, which was thoroughly enjoyed by all of the children. He pitched the lesson well to suit the different needs and abilities, and the children especially enjoyed making their own paper pot with a seedling to take home. The upper school enjoyed looking at different objects made from recycled materials and then were guided through a craft activity, where they had a chance to make their own recycled notebook. Philip’s expertise has contributed towards making our Eco Week a huge success! Many thanks to Green Up Your Act.”Lauren Mc Nair Dalrymple Primary school – Scotland
- The workshop was pitched at just the right level for the children. They were interested and engaged. They enjoyed the hands on experience of making the newspaper pots and handling the objects. Thanks for a great workshop!Gaynor HopeNelson Primary School
"Wonderful and informative and inspirational way for kids to have fun! Rafferty is still telling everyone about his orange juice carton wallet!"
- Thank you so much. The children were buzzing with excitement on our return about bottle walls wind turbines and allotments!Emma FooksWestdene Primary School Brighton